♦ Boys & Girls State
♦ Veteran's Day Program
♦ Memorial Day grave decoration
♦ President's Day Program
♦ Americanism Essay Contest
$$ Presidents Day Raffle
$$ Poppy Campaign
In the spirit of service, no self, the mission of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support The American Legion and to honor the sacrifice of those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military, and other families, both at home and abroad. For God and Country, we advocate for veterans , educate our citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace and security.
Eligibility to Join
A woman who is the mother, wife, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, great-grand-daughter, or grandmother of members of the American legion or of deceased veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces during the listed war areas.
April 6, 1917 - Nov. 11, 1918 ~ World War I
Dec. 7 1941 - Aug 15, 1945 ~ Merchant Marines (only eligibility)
Dec. 7, 1941 - Dec. 31, 1946 ~ World War II
June 25, 1950 - Jan. 31, 1955 ~ Korean War
Feb. 28, 1961 - May 7, 1975 ~ Vietnam War
Aug. 24, 1982 - July 31, 1984 ~ Granada/Lebanon
Dec. 20, 1989 - Jan. 31, 1990 ~ Panama
• Step relatives are also eligible.
A woman who is eligible for membership in the American legion is also eligible to join the Auxiliary.
* Americanism - Alberta Cline
* Public Relations - Lina Weisdorfer
* Hospitality - Lina Weisdorfer
* Boys & Girls State - Beverly Averitt
* Veterans Affairs - Patsy Barbeau
* Poppy Campaign - Patsy Barbeau
* Auxiliary Emergency Fund - Dorothy Hazen
* Children & Youth - CJ Garrison
* Constitution & By-laws - Beverly Averitt
* Junior Activities - CJ Garrison
* Leadership - Alberta Cline
* Membership - Dorothy Hazen